The Yorba Linda Preschool was established in 2014 and is our newest Orange County campus. This campus is home to our state-of-the-art infant program, offering care as early as 6 weeks. The preschool features private classrooms allowing freedom to follow the Montessori learning approach, where multi-age students can learn side by side. Multi-age classrooms focus on learning and developing at a steady pace, rather than age. Students will engage with peers at an academic and social level that is best suited for them. Additionally, the unique play yard has separate areas allowing students to enjoy different activities daily. Each child progresses at their own pace in this well balanced and strong educational environment.
AmeriMont Academy’s toddler and preschool program provides an enriched Montessori learning environment. We are dedicated to following the Montessori Method along with traditional instruction to ensure our children develop academically, socially, and emotionally within our thoughtfully designed environment. We achieve this with the guidance and encouragement of our specially trained and caring staff. Children are encouraged to acquire and master skills, learn responsibility, and foster strong, positive feelings about oneself and others. Along with the traditional approach, our program includes the use of modern technology such as SMART boards and iPads to develop our young learners.
- Individualized Instruction: Each child learns and develops at their own pace through a personalized plan determined from a variety of assessments and observations from our trained teachers. The integrated curriculum is introduced sequentially and at the developmental level of each individual child, allowing every child to work to capacity and at their ability level.
- Child Directed Program:Within the structure of the classroom and curriculum, children are encouraged to pursue their interests, make responsible choices and direct themselves to constructive activities. Since children’s interests vary, this opportunity results in an independent, self-motivated learner.
- Integrated Curriculum: The curriculum integrates many subject areas into the lesson by incorporating Montessori techniques, traditional teaching methods, and modern technology. This enables students to use their knowledge and skills in context and to see the “whole” picture. We offer additional programs integrated in the day that develops the whole child. This includes yoga, dance, iPad use, Sign Language, and Spanish.
- Life Cubby: This communication app gives parents a secure account, that provides documentation for their child’s growth (18 months-3 years) and development. Daily information sent to parents from their teachers can include; photos and videos, digital check-in and check-out, child reports, meal tracking, daily behavior, and lesson plans.
- Extended Care: Preschool commences at 8:30am until 3:00pm. We are able to provide your child with extended care as early as 6:30am until 6:00pm.