Infant SafetyOur facility has been carefully designed to offer the highest in safety standards!
- Life Cubby: Teachers use the app Life Cubby to communicate with parents throughout the day. Life Cubby documents diaper changes, meals, naps, photos and important events.
- Webcams: We offer a subscription available to parents so they can observe their children from home under our secure cameras. Webcams are outside, on the playground, in classrooms and above each crib.
- Respiratory Monitors: Infants aged 6 weeks to 9 months wear a respiratory monitor at nap time to monitor breathing pattern and frequency. This provides extra precautions for our little ones while they sleep and is included in tuition.
- No Shoes Policy: Our staff in the infant room wear socks to prevent spreading germs. Guests who enter, must wear booties.
- Room: Toys are cleaned throughout the day with soap and water and crib sheets are cleaned daily.