The AmeriMont Academy toddler program is staffed with loving, caring quality staff whose main focus is the child’s academic and social growth. This is achieved through following our philosophy, the Montessori Method, building strong connections and relationships with children and families. With these core methods put into place, we are proud to offer an academically rewarding and nurturing environment. We focus on mastering a range of skills, as well as assisting in the potty training process. Having the ability to provide tools and experience with potty training to all of our families in our toddler classes, makes this a joyful experience for both the child and family.
- Class ratio – 6:1 child to teacher ratio at all times for children aged 18 months to 2 years.
- Webcam – The toddler room is equipped with secure cameras for parents to view at an additional cost.
- Large play yard – Our campuses offer a separate area specifically designed with toddler appropriate equipment and toys.
- Cleanliness – All Montessori jobs, activities and surfaces are sanitized daily and napping linens washed weekly.
Sample Daily Schedule
- Morning Daycare
- Morning Assembly: Every morning our children gather outside as an all school event. They perform the Pledge of Allegiance and they say the Pledge to Myself.
- Circle Time: attendance, calendar, singing, musical movement, storytelling, Spanish lesson, Sign Language, SMARTboard, letter flash cards and yoga time
- Montessori Jobs, Individual Work, Art (small groups)
- Nap Time
- Outdoor Time
- Afternoon Circle & Daycare
- Afternoon Snack